Information Collection and Dissemination
- In general, you may visit this Digital Offering or use the companion mobile applications (collectively referred to as the “Digital Offering”) without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
- As you browse our Digital Offering, the Digital Offering collects log file, IP address of your computer, and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate Digital Offering traffic and usage patterns. Such information is aggregated with tracking data from all Digital Offering visitors. We may use the information to personalize the Digital Offering according to your preferences based on the aggregated information. We may also use the aggregated information to evaluate products and services we may offer to you.
- Some portions of this Digital Offering may require you to give us personally identifiable information such as your name, job title, company, physical mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers (Personal Information) and, if applicable, financial information such as your credit card information (Financial Information), for, without limitation, subscriptions to our publications and other products. If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communications may be collected as Personal Information. It is optional for you to engage in an activity that requires you to provide Personal Information or Financial Information; however, if you do not provide the required Personal Information or Financial Information, you will not be able to engage in such activity.
- If you elect to provide us Personal Information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested. Other uses of Personal Information are described elsewhere in this Policy.
- If you submit Financial Information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, registrations, etc.
- Trackwiki uses a third party to process credit card transactions and does not store Financial Information, such as credit card information on its website. We do retain the last four digits of the credit card number solely for customer service purposes.
- Trackwiki uses third-party vendors to deliver its Digital Offering so your Personal Information may be shared with them to the extent necessary to deliver the service requested.
- You may review and request changes to your Personal information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless you opt-out, we may share your Personal Information with Trackwiki’s affiliates and partners and third parties licensed to access your Personal Information by any of the foregoing. To opt-out, send us an email to email@example.com.
Several companies unaffiliated with Trackwiki provide email deployment services for our email messages. We provide Personal Information, such as e-mail addresses, to these vendors for the purposes of e-mail deployment; such Personal Information is only used by them for that purpose and not for any other business activity.
In order to comply with the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, we also may provide lists of customers who have opted-out of email promotion for Trackwiki products to other companies, so they can be suppressed from mailings those companies on Trackwiki’s behalf. In addition, if you unsubscribe from a mailing we send to our own mailing list on behalf of a third party, your removal instruction may also be supplied to the third party and added to their own suppression file. If you continue receiving email after opting out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sometimes provide aggregated usage or tracking information collected from this Digital Offering to third parties.
Information on Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. On-line registration and Digital Offering usage is restricted to adults.
Your Newsletter Subscription
You can opt-in to our newsletter mailing list, or remove yourself (opt-out) at any time by following the instructions at the end of the newsletters you receive. Please allow 3-5 business days for changes to take effect.
Third Party and Affiliated Links:
Our Digital Offerings may contain external links to other Digital Offerings including suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of, or information gathered by, these other Digital Offerings. We do not endorse any of these Digital Offerings or the products or services associated with such Digital Offerings merely because they are linked to our Digital Offering.
Other Publications and Services
As a Trackwiki customer you can also expect to receive relevant email and postal offers for Trackwiki publications, Digital Offerings and other services. From time to time we are also able to secure and offer to our customers specially-negotiated discounts and new products from other leading companies. If you would prefer not to receive such mailings in the future, you can change your preference via the subscription management page which can be located by using the “Newsletter” link at the top of the Digital Offering. For Trackwiki Digital Offerings not offering the subscription management page, please send your email preferences to email@example.com.
Email A Friend
If you choose to use our referral service to inform a friend about our Digital Offering, products, or services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will send your friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit the Digital Offering. We may store this information for the purpose of sending this one-time e-mail and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have their information removed from our database.
Online Ad Serving
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Digital Offering. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Digital Offering and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp
A “cookie” is a bit of data sent by a Website through the browser to the computer of the user visiting the site, and enables the site to return the results the browser expects. Trackwiki uses temporary, session-specific cookies to ensure visits to its Website are smooth and customized for the visitor. Such cookies allow us to provide a visitor’s browser with information tailored to the visitor’s preferences and needs. Trackwiki also uses permanent or persistent cookies that remain on a visitor’s computer after the visitor leaves a Trackwiki Website.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in the browser’s settings. However, disabling the cookie support function of the browser will prevent our Website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilize fully all of the
Website’s features and information.
Visitors to the Digital Offering can decide if they want to receive promotional information from Trackwiki. On the Newsletter subscription page, visitors can choose to request Trackwiki not to email them advertising and promotional information. Should visitors accept promotional email from Trackwiki, any email they receive will include instructions on how to be removed from Trackwiki’s promotional email list. If you continue receiving email after opting out, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly communicate with others. If you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal Information.
Notification of Changes
Stay Updated With Facebook
- RealTime Set to Miss COTA; Still Working on 2020 Options February 27, 2020World Challenge stalwart exploring GT3, TCR opportunities for possible mid-season return...
- Neveu: “More Spectacular” Qualifying Format Needed February 27, 2020WEC looking to shake up qualifying format to make it easier for fans to understand...
- Inside Porsche’s Venture into Formula E February 27, 2020Mobil 1 The Grid takes a look at Porsche’s Formula E debut so far…
- DTM Relocates Pre-Season Test Amid Coronavirus February 27, 2020DTM moves pre-season test from Monza to Hockenheim amid Italy's coronavirus outbreak...
- High Class Setting Sights on LMDh Program February 27, 2020High Class Racing aiming for expansion into top class with customer-based LMDh program...